Carpet Cleaning For Your Business
Most carpeting is designed to camouflage dirt, and that’s especially true for commercial carpeting. If the carpet in your business is looking dull or rough around the edges, it’s probably time for a commercial cleaning.
Dingy carpet can hurt your business in several ways. For example:
- A carpet that isn’t well cared-for will need to be replaced sooner than one that receives regular cleanings and maintenance, costing you money.
- If you own commercial building space, keeping your carpets in good repair can cut down on complaints and liability.
- Clean carpeting and flooring are part of the good image of your business; clients will be more comfortable with you, and your employees will feel more positive about their work environment, affecting productivity.
- Clean carpets reduce loose particles, which protects indoor air quality. It has even been proven to reduce exposure to cancer-causing substances that can collect in carpet fibers! A clean carpet also reduces illness-causing biological contaminants such as bacteria, mold and viruses that can negatively affect your clients and work staff.
- You should consider cleaning your commercial carpet as a regular part of your business maintenance program, which will also cut down on odors lingering throughout the building.