Is Your Property Ready for Winter?
Cold weather can have a huge impact on your home or business if you are not ready for it. Heavy rain, freezing temperatures, damaging winds, sleet, or snow can cause serious and costly property damage. To prevent costly damages, consider the information below:
- Check your property for weakened and over grown tree limbs and branches. Wind, heavy rain, ice and snow can cause serious damage to both the property and individuals.
- Roofs, water pipes and gutters should all be inspected and in good working condition to avoid ice damming which can lead to exterior and interior damage.
- Inspect walkways and parking lots for proper drainage to avoid slippery areas.
- Inspect water pipes to make sure they are properly insulated to avoid freezing and breaking.
- Ask SERVPRO of Aurora, Illinois 630-862-3930 about completing an Emergency READY Profile (ERP) for your business. The ERP is a no cost assessment of your facility and provides you with a plan to get back in business fast following a disaster.
When winter weather strikes, call SERVPRO of Aurora, Illinois Franchise Professionals to strike back.