Flooded Home in Aurora, IL
This flooded home in Aurora was the result of multiple pipe breaks through the house due to the deep freeze in January 2015. SERVPRO of Aurora did the water mitigation on this loss as well as the rebuild services.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.